2013 Ferris IS® 3100Z Series - 37HP, 72" Deck
The IS® 3100Z series includes a variety of premium performance, comfort, and convenience features that add even greater customer value to an already best-selling design. This mower offers supreme quality and reliability, plus an extraordinary package of components and benefits. The IS® 3100Z features the innovative iCD™ Cutting System. One lap on this machine and you will know… Ferris has done it again.
- Acres Per Hour: Mows up to 7.2 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Hercules Spindles: Cast-iron mower spindles with large 1 1/4” tapered roller bearings, 1 1/4” shaft and 10 1/4” 6-bolt flange design. Lasts longer, adds strength to the deck and requires minimal maintenance.
- Premium Seat: Premium adjustable high-back seat with optional suspension insert
- Belt & Pulleys: Double A-section belt and cast-iron pulleys are more durable the competitors and can handle extreme load capacity.
- Cut Height: Foot-operated deck lift adjusts from 1.5"-5" in 1/4" increments.
- Fans Mounted on Pumps: 8" Fans mounted on top of pumps assist in cooling of hydro system and repelling debris
- iCD Cutting System: The iCD Cutting System allows for superior airflow, discharge and cut quality.
- Patented Four-Wheel Suspension: Suspension system consists of rear coil-over-shocks with dual cast-iron maintenance-free suspension arms and front independent adjustable shocks.
- Smooth Controls: Pillow block bearings on control mounts makes for long lasting smooth, precision controls.
- Transmission oil Cooler: Transmission oil cooler cools oil for enhanced transmission longevity.
- Air Cleaner: Two-stage industrial remote air-cleaner extends engine service life
- Power (HP) / Make: 37 gross hp Kawasaki DFI
- PTO: Electric
- Cylinders: 2, V-twin
- Starting: Electric
- Fuel Capacity (total): 11 gallons
- Cutting Width (in.): 72
- Cutting Height (in.): 1.5 - 5.0
- Deck Construction: iCD Cutting System
- Spindles: Hercules™ Spindles
- Suspension: Rear coil-over-shocks with dual cast-iron maintenance-free suspension arms and front independent adjustable shocks
- Transmission: Dual hydro pumps & wheel motors with 8” mounted cooling fans, transmission oil cooler
- Drive Axles: 1.25" Tapered
- Drive Tires (in.): 24 x 12 x 12
- Caster Tires (in.): 13 x 6.5
- Speeds-fwd. (mph): 0 - 12
- Speeds-rev. (mph): 0 - 6
- Overall Length: 81"
- Overall width (in.) deflector down / deflector up (model): 86"/73.5"
- Dry Weight (lbs.): 1400
- Seat Package: Premium adjustable high-back seat with optional suspension platform
- Certified Roll-over Protection System: Standard
- Instrumentation: Hour meter, Fuel gauge
- Controls / Safety Group: Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit.
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Disk
- Flat-Free Caster Tire
- Light Kit
- Mulch Kit
- Suspension Seat
- Suspension Seat Insert
- Trailer Hitch Kit
- Engine: 3-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Balance of Machine: 4-Year Limited Warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months) — Belts, Tires, Brake Pads, Hoses, Battery, Blades: 90 days. See Dealer for Warranty Details.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Kawasaki DFI
- Horse Power
- 37 hp
- Engine Type
- 2 cylinder V-twin
- Dual hydro pumps & wheel motors with 8 in. mounted cooling fans, transmission oil cooler
- Wheel Size
- Drive: 24 x 12 x 12 in.; Caster: 13 x 6.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 gal.
- Deck Size
- 72 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch